Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fisher-Price Little People Open and Close SUV

Was delivered to my daughter in Florida for my granddaughter's Christmas gift. It arrived in good time and she loves playing with it. Goes with her little doll house perfectly.

I got my 2 year old daughter a Little People doll house for Christmas so this went with it perfectly! It is so cute! I would recommend the product & seller to anyone.

Great little toy for the little people she loves so much. Plays with it and her bus more than any of her Christmas toys.

Very cute. Was larger than I expected and my niece enjoyed playing with it....especially enjoyed the numerous sounds it makes.

This little car is fun and makes a couple of "songs" that my daughter really likes. It goes great with the rest of the little people infant/toddler home toys.

My Daughter loves this toy! She likes shoving Mama and Baby into it and pushing the button to make it make the noises! She spends a good amount of time playing with it and I love wondering what she's thinking as she plays with it!

This made a great gift this holiday! I gave it to several of my friends children. Ordering them off line I was not sure of the quality and size (even though it was Fisher-Price). When they arrived I was presently surprised and the car was a big hit. Seems durable.

Fisher-Price Sale!