Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Organize It All Lohas 4 Tier Tower

This product was exactly what I was looking for in our guest bathroom. It was super simple to assemble & looks great in the small space provided in the bathroom without taking up too much room. I like the fact that it is very easy to wipe clean & holds quite a bit, which freed up space in the vanity. I would recommend this product.

This is very sturdy and looks great in my bathroom. I needed extra storage in my guest bathroom and this worked perfectly.

I love this shelving unit. It is simple, yet good looking, and is a nice quality, meaning it is smooth and finish is nicely done. It took me only 20 minutes of putting together. Very easy to do. Highly recommend unit. This matched our oak toilet seat and vanity very well. I love the fact that bamboo resists mold and mildew and is planet friendly.

I needed a space to save clean towels and this was exactly what I was looking for. It is easy to assemble and looks good and sturdy enough to hold more than just towels. I'd recommend for a casual space saver.

Its solid, looks nice and not cheap and was easy enough to assemble in 15 minutes or so.
I used it as a show rack because it's more stable, has more tiers and looks nice.


Best Buy Bathroom Fixtures For Sale