Thursday, February 21, 2013

Kidkraft Deluxe Fire Rescue Set

This product is well worth the money. We got it from JC Penney for [...] but even at [...] it would have been worth it. It is great quality (not cheap particle board at all). The furniture is all wood, the construction is solid when assembled. It is one of those toys that if taken care of properly, it could be packed away and given to the kids for their own children some day. Highly recommend this product! My boys are 6 and soon to be 3 and they are both thoroughly enjoying this fire station.

I love this toy and my son does too!! I was a little worried about purchasing it, since some of the reviews said it was made poorly and fell apart easy. I am glad I bought it. It is sturdy, well made and looks great!! My son loves playing with it and I love playing with him. It is like a little doll house for boys. The only negative thing is the fireman that come with it. Their legs really don't bend well, so they can't sit on the couch or ride well in the vehicles. I purchased the International Play Things Fire Brigade and they work great in the house. The fireman fit perfectly and come with a ton of extras. 

Amazing value for the price! I can't even believe how many accessories are included and how nice they are and no particle board! The 2 vehicles and helicopter it comes with are so nice they could be a play set by themselves. All of the accessories are large scale and thick chunky wood, so they are very durable.

My 2-year old son got this as a Christmas present it is a great "dollhouse" for boys, but even my daughter enjoys playing with it. It's all wood, even the accessories. My 5-year old nephew came over and played very roughly with it and a large plastic dinosaur, Godzilla-style and there's not a scratch.

I don't understand the couple of reviews which mentioned stuff falling apart or sticker problems - I can only assume they did not follow instructions when assembling or they got something defective because this is definitely a high quality, durable product.

Don't spend your money on those plastic garages, get this instead.

I bought this for my 3 year old grandson for Christmas. He loves it and plays with it every day. It's exactly as depicted, a perfect size (definitely not too small). There are several rooms, each complete with furniture, as well as a firehouse dog with a dog house, exercise equipment and basketball hoops. There's a vehicle for each of the 3 firemen...helicopter, fire truck and ambulance (door opens to put a patient in the back). It was easy to put together and is very sturdy. I couldn't be happier and neither could he. There's so much for a little one to do, imagination can run wild with this toy. If I was limited to one word to describe this, it would be AWESOME! 

This was a showstopper on Christmas morning! My two year old is over the moon! Seems durable and was easy to put together, and not to time consuming for the size. My recommendation is to lay out the pieces in numbered order, if you do that then it is really easy to put together.

Best Buy Toys & Games Sale!

Best Buy Toys & Games Sale!!