Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nordic Ware Stackable Cooling Racks Two 11 Inch by 16 Inch


This is a fantastic cooling rack, I make bread daily and this is perfect for cooling my loaves of bread. Two racks make it extremely convenient. It is very easy to clean and looks attractive.

These racks worked just as I hoped they would. They are spacious and being stackable is great for my small kitchen. The non stick coating has not been a problem for me, I just scrub them with a sponge when I am through with them. The racks seem to be constructed very well, heavy duty. They look like they will handle years of use. The legs are really easy to snap on and off and seem pretty stable. I have not tried to put anything on the top rack other than a dozen cookies, but it handles them with ease. Also, these racks fit well inside my half sheet pans, which is good for draning things (fried anything). I am really pleased with the product, and at the price I would reccomend that anyone looking for cooling racks pick these up.

This cooling rack has worked out perfectly for me. I make bread and this is the right size to stack loaves of bread (I can fit 6- 1.5 lb loaves on the entire rack). It is really sturdy. I would love to have another one!

The only problem I have with it is my tiny kitchen is out of storage space, and it is bulkier assembled so it lives on the counter. Not too big of a problem, b/c I bake bread 5 days a week so it is usually in use.

Nordic Ware makes nice, sturdy cooking products and this is another of those items. It's not super-heavy in weight but it's solid and the connectors holding the top are easy to attach and remove for easy storage. This holds 2 pans easily and is not flimsy. The best thing I can say is that it does the job exactly as it was intended to do.


Kitchen & Dining On Sale!