Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product, 10-Ounce Bottle

This product is a great detangler......I'm a black girl, no relaxer and this product makes my hair 100% easier to comb through after washing!!

I have fine hair. Highlighted and colored. This product is amazing. The texture of my hair feels so healthly. Hard to put into words how amazing my hair feels.

This stuff is GREAT! I read some of the reviews and I think the people that left less than 5 did expect a miracle, but I will tell you, it detangles and smells great, the bottle lasts a long time, you don't need much. This is the BEST product I have used in a LONG time. It Rocks!

This is the best leave in conditioner I have found. It doesn't weigh your hair down or feel like you have anything in it.

I love this product this was going to be my second bottle and I received it today...Sadly the bottle was completely busted and the cap was dangling with product bursted throughout the box and over the bottle.. I was expecting to use it but its just a mess i don't want to scoop product from the box. Im not sure it they shipped it this way or if the carriers might have busted it i dont want to point any fingers it's just a bummer that i have this it's useless now and I don't want to spend more money on another in case it arrives his way a second time :/

I really like this product. It smells great, and softens my hair. I flat iron a lot, so this product really helps keep the moisture in my hair. The ten ounce bottle lasts me awhile too. It's a little exspensive, but worth the money.

I have long, curly, somewhat dry, hair and I leave this in my hair every day, either after schampooing or just wetting my hair. It gives definition without being crusty. I have to have it!

Every review is 5 stars and so is this one. I get compliments on my overly processed hair everyday. I have bleach damage, heat damage, color, and perm damage. My hair feels like baby soft hair after I spray this stuff. My boyfriend cannot keep his hands off my hair. If you are not convinced you are a fool. Sorry you are!


Best Buy Beauty Shop For Sale
Best Buy Beauty Shop On Sale