Friday, December 14, 2012

Ultimate Nutrition Amino 2000 Super Whey Formula Tablets, 2000 mg, 150-Count Bottles

I have read a lot of reviews/articles about the beneficial aspects of whey,in all of its permutations.If you are here reading this review,then you must know why I wanted to try it:To help turn my fat into lean muscle.
The tablets are large,but not impossible to take.After this bottle of tablets is gone,I think I will try the powder next.That way,I can mix in fruit and such for a smoothie,and I can add flax seed oil to get Omega-3 Oil which apparently makes the shakes you make smoother.I am all about the taste,and for now,the tablets are just fine.There is no taste with these tablets.
One more thing:This product is a whey protein isolate,which,according to my research,is the easiest way to make whey palatable.

The only negative aspect of this product is the smell of the tablets themselves.But they are supposed to smell,and it took me one sniff to get past the odor. Just do it!

Best Nutrition Fitness For Sale