Friday, December 14, 2012

Oster 4125 6-Piece Kitchen Center, Chrome

I spent several weeks researching blenders. Even the top rated Braun has reviews that aren't that great when it comes to crushing ice, which is what I was looking for. This thing completely pulverizes ice to a smooth, soft, slushie consistency. I was looking to recreate a certain frozen drink that I get at a restaurant, and the one we made with the Oster was even better than the restaurant's! And they use one of those expensive frozen drink machines! It's loud, but it works like a breeze. The only thing I noticed is that it's so powerful, you need to put a towel over the lid because it will splatter out a little through the middle cap. A small price to pay for the power this Oster has! All the extras it comes with are a great bonus too!

Edited to add that 6 years later the blender works as well as day 1! I read through the reviews and see that some customers received blenders with the instructions in Spanish. My blender set came with the regular English language operating manual. I did purchase this directly through Amazon so maybe some sellers are selling a model for another country?

Best Small Appliances For Sale